- Responsible for the setting up, maintenance and improvement of financial and management accounting, internal control, fiscal and management reporting,
- Supervises and maintains an efficient financial accounting function, including the continuous review of sub-ledger reconciliation and fixed asset registers.
- Directly manages an effective credit control process and continually drives down our accounts receivable.
- Responsible for taxation issues and proper planning as to minimize the company’s tax expenses;
- Responsible for the company financing issues, including monthly closing and avoid any unexpected issues
- Supports the corporate Finance with technical and professional expertise in developing and implementing accounting policy and improved reporting systems;
- Responsible for coordinating with various government offices for any finance related issues;
- Provide monthly and quarterly report
- Develops and implements policies and practices to ensure compliance to local regulations whilst minimizing costs to the company.
- Continues to identify and develop costing saving opportunities.
- Other ad hoc assignments related to accounting activities
- Min. Bachelor degree, major in accounting or finance;
- 10-15 years of finance related experience with 5 years of financial management experience in multi-national company or working experience in Big 4;
- Proficient in MS office software such as Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Strong background in financial and management accounting
- Strong English skill, especially on English report. Min. CET-6, fluent speaking and written English
- Detail oriented, self-motivated; and has good communication skills;
- Able to meet deadline.
- CPA/ACCA will be an advantage;